Chambers USA Recognizes Firm, Attorneys in 2022 Rankings
June 1, 2022
Chambers and Partners, the world’s leading provider of legal research and analysis, released its annual rankings of U.S. law firms and lawyers on June 1, 2022. Once again, Fishman Haygood and its team were recognized as being Louisiana leaders. Click here for more.
The firm is ranked Band 1 in six practice areas: Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs, Litigation: Securities, and Real Estate. Other Fishman Haygood practice groups that were ranked in 2022 include Banking & Finance (Band 2) and Environmental Litigation (Band 3).
Eight Fishman Haygood attorneys were ranked Band 1:
- William H. Patrick III: Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Scott D. Chenevert: Corporate/M&A
- Brent B. Barriere: Litigation: General Commercial
- Lori G. Mince: Litigation: General Commercial
- James R. Swanson: Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs, and Litigation: Securities
- Lance McCardle: Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs and Litigation: Securities
- Charles Landry: Real Estate
- Sterling Scott Willis: Banking & Finance and Real Estate
In addition, the following Fishman Haygood partners were also recognized in their respective fields this year: John D. Werner (Banking & Finance and Corporate/M&A), Tristan E. Manthey (Bankruptcy/Restructuring), Maureen Gershanik (Corporate/M&A), Blair Schilling (Environmental Litigation), James R. Swanson (Environmental Litigation), Kerry Miller (Litigation: General Commercial), Louis Quinn (Public Finance and Real Estate), Chip Saulsbury (Corporate/M&A), and Steven Serio (Real Estate).
Cherie Nobles was named “Up and Coming” in Bankruptcy/Restructuring. Tyler Marquette was also named an “Associate to Watch” in Real Estate.
Firm founding member Louis Fishman was recognized as “Senior Statespeople” in Corporate/M&A.