Real Estate Litigation
Our current and recent clients include Rouses Enterprises, LLC, Berk-Cohen Associates, LLC, T.L. James, Wallace C. Drennan, Inc., Level Homes, The Times-Picayune, LLC, and Stirling Properties.
Examples of our recent and current cases include:
- Representation of an anchor tenant in a commercial shopping development in St. Tammany Parish in a dispute over the management of the development
- Representation of a landowner in a dispute over government imposed clean-up costs related to latent pollution at the property
- Representation of a national homebuilder in litigation involving a delay in delivery of developed lots
- Representation of owner of large apartment complex in matters related to utility assessments
- Representation of owners of large undeveloped tract of property in zoning dispute with a parish council
- Representation of owner of rehabilitation clinic in statutory and constitutional challenge of licensing ordinance
Partner Lori Mince also serves as vice-chair of the American Bar Association’s Real Property Division Litigation and Ethics Group.