These first-party and third-party coverage disputes have fallen under a wide variety of coverages. Our current and recent clients include the Orleans Parish School Board, TLC Services, T.L. James, Berk-Cohen Associates, LLC, and Capital Fitness, Inc.
- Representation of investors in proceedings to establish coverage for damages caused by directors and officers under multiple D&O liability policies.
- Representation of the Orleans Parish School Board in litigation against multiple insurers for claimed damages in excess of $200 million.
- Representation of owner of health clubs in coverage dispute against general liability carrier.
- Representation of company previously engaged in oil and gas operations in coverage litigation in cases involving alleged contamination.
- Representation of company formerly engaged in sewerage and road construction in coverage disputes in asbestos cases.
- Representation of apartment complex owner in litigation seeking recovery under business interruption policy.
- Representation of local company in coverage dispute for personal injury actions involving allegations of exposure to fungi.