Six Fishman Haygood Partners Named Benchmark Litigation 2023 Litigation Stars, Firm Rated “Highly Recommended”
September 30, 2022
Brent Barriere, Jason Burge, Lance McCardle, Lori Mince, Benjamin Reichard, and Jim Swanson were named to the 2023 Litigation Stars list by Benchmark Litigation. The firm was also given the “highly recommended” in Louisiana designation. Benchmark Litigation is considered the “definitive guide to the world’s leading litigation firms and lawyers.” Click here to see the announcement.
Fishman Haygood represents plaintiffs and defendants in litigation, both in Louisiana and across the country.
- Barriere represents clients in a wide variety of commercial disputes, including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, securities litigation, breach of contract, business valuation disputes, and class actions.
- Burge has experience recovering funds for victims of financial misconduct in single plaintiff, mass action, and class action cases against banks, loan servicers, stockbrokers, and investment firms.
- McCardle practices in the areas of securities arbitration and litigation, environmental law, and general commercial litigation.
- Mince practices in the area of commercial litigation, media law, and tax litigation. She is also recognized by Benchmark Litigation among the Top 250 Women in Litigation for 2022.
- Reichard enjoys a diverse practice, including international arbitration, securities arbitration, construction disputes, environmental law and general commercial litigation.
- Swanson represents state and local governments, corporations, and individuals in a general commercial and securities practice.
Earlier this year, Mike Dodson, Blair Schilling, and Molly Wells were selected to the Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under List – South, which recognizes the best and brightest young litigators.
Congratulations to these Fishman Haygood attorneys! Click for more information on the firm’s Litigation Practice.