Seven Fishman Haygood Partners Recognized by Benchmark Litigation, Firm Rated “Highly Recommended” for 2024
October 5, 2023
Today Benchmark Litigation released its 2024 guide, which recognizes Fishman Haygood partners Brent Barriere, Jason Burge, Lance McCardle, Lori Mince, Benjamin Reichard, and Jim Swanson as Litigation Stars. Partner Paul Thibodeaux also is recognized as a 2024 Future Star, and the firm itself received the designation of “highly recommended” in Louisiana. Benchmark Litigation is considered the “definitive guide to the world’s leading litigation firms and lawyers.” Click here to see the announcement.
Fishman Haygood represents plaintiffs and defendants in all types of complex litigation at home, across the nation, and around the globe.
- Barriere represents clients in a wide variety of commercial disputes, including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, securities litigation, breach of contract, business valuation disputes, director and officer claims, error and omission claims, and class actions.
- Burge has experience recovering funds for victims of financial misconduct in single plaintiff, mass action, and class action cases against banks, loan servicers, stockbrokers, and investment firms.
- McCardle practices in the areas of securities arbitration and litigation, environmental law, and general commercial litigation.
- Mince practices in the areas of commercial litigation, media law, and tax litigation. She also is recognized by Benchmark Litigation among the Top 250 Women in Litigation for 2023.
- Reichard enjoys a diverse practice, including international arbitration, securities arbitration, construction disputes, environmental law, and general commercial litigation.
- Swanson represents state and local governments, corporations, and individuals in a general commercial and securities practice.
- Thibodeaux’s practice includes environmental, energy, and construction law; products liability; mass tort and class action litigation; and intellectual property matters for both plaintiffs and defendants.
Earlier this year, Mike Dodson, Danny Dysart, Blair Schilling, Rebekka Veith, and Molly Wells were selected to the Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under List – South, which recognizes the best and brightest young litigators.
Congratulations to these Fishman Haygood attorneys! Click for more information on the firm’s Litigation Practice.