Real Estate Litigation
Our current and recent clients include Rouses Enterprises, LLC, Berk-Cohen Associates, LLC, T.L. James, Wallace C. Drennan, Inc., Level Homes, The Times-Picayune, LLC, and Stirling Properties.
Examples of our recent and current cases include:
- Representation of an anchor tenant in a commercial shopping development in St. Tammany Parish in a dispute over the management of the development
- Representation of a landowner in a dispute over government imposed clean-up costs related to latent pollution at the property
- Representation of a national homebuilder in litigation involving a delay in delivery of developed lots
- Representation of owner of large apartment complex in matters related to utility assessments
- Representation of owners of large undeveloped tract of property in zoning dispute with a parish council
- Representation of owner of rehabilitation clinic in statutory and constitutional challenge of licensing ordinance
Partner Lori Mince also serves as the current chairman of the Real Property Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee of the American Bar Association.