Marina received her law degree, magna cum laude, from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University (LSU). She was also a Member of the Louisiana Law Review and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. Prior to law school, Marina received her bachelor’s degree in Criminology from LSU.
J.D., magna cum laude, from Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, 2022
- Member of the Louisiana Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- B.A. in Criminology, summa cum laude, from Louisiana State University, 2018
Publications / Presentations
- Blogpost, “NIL and NFTs Collide: LSU’s Expeditious Embrace,” LLR Lagniappe, The Online Companion of the Louisiana Law Review (March 2022)
- The Shobe Financial Group in its acquisition by Carson Group.
- Bernhard LLC in its Energy-as-a-Service (EaaS) partnership with the University of New Orleans.
- H&E Equipment Services in the sale of its Komatsu earthmoving distribution business to Waukesha-Pearce Industries.
- H&E Equipment Services in its acquisition of One Source Equipment Rental.