Anne W. Boudreaux
Anne Boudreaux is an attorney in our firm’s Business Section.
Anne’s practice primarily focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and general corporate matters. Prior to joining Fishman Haygood, she worked in the Baton Rouge office of a regional law firm and assisted a variety of clients in general contract negotiation.
She received her law degree, magna cum laude, from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University (LSU). She was a Senior Editor of the LSU Journal of Energy Law and Resources and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. Prior to law school, Anne received her bachelor’s degree in Accounting from LSU.
J.D., magna cum laude, from Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, 2021
- Senior Editor of the Journal of Energy Law and Resources
- Order of the Coif
- B.S. in Accounting, magna cum laude, from Louisiana State University, 2018
- EBlock in its acquisition of Houston Auto Auction, Inc.
- Black Bay Energy Capital, an energy private equity firm investing in the North American oilfield service sector, in acquisitions and investments, including its investments in:
- NEXGEN Oilfield Chemicals, a provider of chemical technologies to oil & gas operators, and the sale of NEXGEN to Foremark Performance Chemicals