Jae A. Donnelly
Jae Donnelly is an attorney in our Litigation Section. She also leads the marketing and business development efforts of the firm.
Jae represents the firm’s business clients in commercial disputes. She also provides general advice to several clients, including mid-sized private companies and nonprofit organizations.
Jae received her law degree magna cum laude from Loyola Law School in 2011, where she was a William L. Crowe Scholar and a member of the Loyola Law Review.
Jae earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in painting and drawing and her Master of Education degree from Louisiana State University. She worked as a senior project manager in fine art consulting and in arts education before attending law school.
J.D., magna cum laude, from Loyola University College of Law, 2011
- Member of the Loyola Law Review
- M.Ed. from Louisiana State University, 1996
- B.F.A. from Louisiana State University, 1995
- Rising Star Super Lawyers (2018-2019)
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit