J. Tyler Marquette
Tyler Marquette is an attorney in our Business Section.
Tyler’s practice includes all aspects of commercial real estate, including development, construction, acquisitions and sales, financing, and leasing. Tyler also practices banking, finance, and corporate law.
He is a licensed title insurance producer in Louisiana and Mississippi and Vice President of the firm’s captive title insurance agency, Commercial Title Agency, L.L.C. As an authorized agent of First American Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Tyler is able to handle title insurance matters of all sizes in any commercial real estate transaction.
J.D., magna cum laude, William L. Crowe Scholar, from Loyola University College of Law, 2012
- Member of the Loyola Law Review
- B.S. Finance from Louisiana State University, 2009
Publications / Presentations
- Real estate skills courses at Loyola University College of Law
- Numerous construction, CMBS, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac financings, refinancings and loan assumptions of shopping centers, office buildings, hotels, and multi-family apartment complexes
- Acquisition and financing of the former Louisiana Heart Hospital, a 210,000 square foot hospital in Lacombe, Louisiana
- Sale of five Marriott-flagged hotels in the New Orleans Area
- Acquisition, development and financing of the Fremaux Town Center, a 600,000 square-foot retail shopping center in Slidell, Louisiana
- Acquisition, development of and financing of the Ambassador Town Center, a 425,000 square foot Costco anchored retail center in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Rouses Supermarkets’ acquisition of six Belle Foods grocery stores in Alabama and nine LeBlanc’s Food Stores grocery stores in Louisiana
- Leasing, acquisition, construction, and development of numerous Rouses Supermarkets’ stores
- Acquisition, bridge financing and permanent financing of a 380 unit multi-family apartment complex in Lafayette, Louisiana