Carson M. Haddow
Carson Haddow is an attorney in our Business Section.
Carson practices in the area of corporate law, regularly advising clients in real estate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, corporate financing, and general business matters. He has significant experience in energy transactions and oil and gas law.
Carson is recognized by Best Lawyers as “One to Watch” in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate.
J.D., magna cum laude, from Louisiana State University Law Center, 2015
- Member of the Louisiana Law Review
- B.A., cum laude, from Washington and Lee University, 2011
Publications / Presentations
- “Transactional Issues and Contractual Clauses,” Symposium: Decommissioning From Shore to Offshore, LSU Journal of Energy Law & Resources, Baton Rouge, LA 2019
- “Louisiana’s Natural Servitude of Drain,” Louisiana Law Review, Volume 75 (2015)
- Best Lawyers Ones to Watch (2021)
- Corporate and Business Law Excellence Award, LSU Law Center (2015)
- Louisiana State Bar