J. Tyler Marquette
t: (504) 586-5268
f: (504) 310-0268
Tyler Marquette is an associate in our Business Section.
Tyler’s primary practice areas are real estate development, acquisitions and sales, financing, leasing, as well as banking, finance, and corporate law.
He received his law degree, magna cum laude, from Loyola Law School in 2012 where he was a William L. Crowe Scholar and a member of the Loyola Law Review. During law school Tyler externed for the Honorable Sarah S. Vance, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. He has a Bachelor of Science in Business – Finance from Louisiana State University.
J.D., magna cum laude, William L. Crowe Scholar, from Loyola University College of Law, 2012
- Member of the Loyola Law Review
- B.S. Finance from Louisiana State University, 2009
- Construction financings, CMBS financings, and refinancings of several commercial real estate developments
- Sale of five Marriott-flagged hotels in the New Orleans Area
- Acquisition and development of 295,000 square-foot retail shopping center in Slidell, Louisiana
- Rouses Supermarkets’ acquisition of six Belle Foods grocery stores in Alabama