F. Christopher Wootten
t: (504) 586-5249
f: (504) 5310-0249
Forest Christopher Wootten is an associate in our Business Section.
His practice includes tax credit finance transactions, with a particular focus on new market tax credits and historic rehabilitation tax credits. He also represents lenders, businesses, and government entities on a number of general transactional matters.
Outside of the office, Christopher serves on the Metairie Park Country Day School Alumni Board and is an active member in the New Orleans community.
J.D., magna cum laude, from Tulane University Law School, 2012
- Managing Editor of the Tulane Maritime Journal
- Order of the Coif
- M.S. Environmental Science from Louisiana State University, 2009
- B.S. from University of Richmond, 2006
Tax Credit Finance
- $6,000,000 of investments in Certified Louisiana Capital Companies pursuant to the Louisiana Capital Companies Tax Credit Program
- $27,000,000 of investments by a Community Development Entity pursuant to the Alabama New Markets Development Act
- $20,000,000 in financing from a combination of tax credit bonds, federal and state new market tax credits and federal and state historic rehabilitation tax credits for the development of a new public school campus
- $12,000,000 in loans provided by Small Business Investment Companies